DISTANCE LEARNERS: ONCE COMPLETED, PLEASE EMAIL YOU ANSWERS TO SFERNEZ@BARRY.EDU
PUB406 Midterm HOW DO POLITICAL DEBATES IMPACT PUBLIC OPINION? GIVE EXAMPLES
HOW DO PUBLIC INTEREST GROUPS WORK? GIVE EXAMPLES
DEFINE POLITICAL LOBBYIST AND GIVE EXAMPLES OF THEIR IMPACT ON LEGISLATION.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHT ON POLITICAL SIGNS? SHOULD POLITICIANS BE FORCED TO DIGITAL MEANS ONLY?
CREATE A SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY. ADDRESS FREE SPEECH CONCERNS.
ANSWER EACH QUESTION COMPLETELY AND EMAIL THE ANSWERS TO SFERNEZ@BARRY.EDU BY 06/03/20 AT 10PM
Class Paper You are to complete a 5 page paper for this class. In this paper, you will discuss one of the following topics:
1. What is toxic leadership?
2. Write a tattoo policy.
3. How do budget issues impact government agencies?
4. How Training/accreditation impacts an agency?
5. What do lobbyists do and how can they impact society?
6. How do not for profits impact a community?
7. Do human diversity trainings benefit the company?
8. do you think businesses should have social media policies and why?
You will use research to explain the policy and why the policy was established. You will conclude your paper by arguing your point. Your conclusion is your last paragraph. The rest of the paper needs to be supported by research.
Please feel free to use this paper as a starting off point for you capstone project. For additional instructions please refer to your syllabus or text me. Please email me your paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete the midterm.
2. Complete the paper requirement.
3. For the final... watch the documentary called Oklahoma City on Netflix. Write a summary of what you think we learned from that incident.
4. Write three 1-2 page papers on the following topics:
a. Argue the pros and cons involved in right to die cases.